1. Which merchant name will show in my credit card statement?
The merchant name is ONEMETALDETECTOR. Our business category is Internet Retail.
2. Do you accept Check or Money Order?
We no longer accept check or money order.
3. When will my order be shipped?
- We ship all express orders within 24 hours.
- If you select flat rate as shipping method, we normally ship within 48 hours.
- Please note, orders placed during weekend or holiday won\’t be processed till the next business day.
Tracking number will be provided once it is shipped.
4. Why can’t my payment go through?
Most of the time it is due to incorrect billing address. It is critical that you enter the billing address exactly the same as the one on your credit card statement. Please verify with your credit card company or check your credit card statement if you are not sure. Otherwise, your payment will fail.
DO NOT TRY REPEATEDLY. Your credit card company will hold the fund each time you try. The fund(s) will be released to you after 5-7 business days. Please do not contact us about this issue, this is hold from YOUR credit card company. They will release the hold sooner or later.
5. What is the Best Way / Flat Rate shipping method?
Best Way or Flat Rate are available to buyers in US and Canada. This is the flat rate per order no matter how much you buy. With this shipping method, we ship with Ground, Fedex or USPS with tracking number. Once your order is shipped, you can track the package online and find out when it will reach you.
6. Why do you list UPS or Fedex shipping methods separately?
Based on our experience, most buyers prefer the service from UPS or Fedex. We listed it separately for your convenience. If you are not picky with carrier, please select Flat Rate.
7. Do you ship by USPS?
We do ship by USPS. So if you only have P.O.Box address, that is fine. For orders with value over $100.00, we suggest you provide a street address so we can ship by UPS or Fedex. It takes forever to file a claim with USPS if the package is lost or damaged during delivery.