This Model HP-1030 is high end Metal Detector with Selective Notching, Higher Sensitivity, and LCD Display. The large screen will display the type of object found with a high degree of accuracy.
MODEL: Navigator (HP-1030)
This model has four operating modes: DISC, ALL METAL, AUTO-NOTCH and NOTCH. Rugged design and comfortable handle with arm brace. The waterproof coil will allow you search in shallow water at the beach where most Gold rings are found. This unit comes with S-Rod longer shaft to extend deeper in water and all of the controls can be operated with one hand. It is designed to be able to achieve good result in severe ground conditions. User can locate multiple targets during treasure hunting. Lastly, it has unique Surface Elimination feature. Please refer to the link at the most bottom of the page for detailed operation.
- LCD can display the depth of the target, the sensitivity, disc/notch, metal type.
- Low battery indicator
- Max. sensitivity: >10.23 inches (for a US Quarter)
- Low Voltage indication 11.6~12.4V
- Static Current 35mA
- Three tones to indicate different types of metal
- Auto Ground Balance, Manual Balance or Ground Track
- Internal Speaker
- Headphone jack: 1/8 (headphone included)
- Waterproof search coil: 8.5 inches
- Frequency: 6.5~6.7KHz
- Min. voltage 11.6V
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Two 9V batteries required (included)
Free Accessories: Headphone and Carry Bag
Length From Search Coil to handle: 60 inches
Length From Search Coil to View Meter: 47.2 inches
Suggested Retail: $399.99